Using modul8 with tagtool

Last night, Jan and I performed as wallpo.st at the eBookCamp 2015 here in the Hamburg betahaus. It was the 5th eBookCamp (always a great experince, hat tip to the organizers!) and our 3rd time we participated as the night gig performers.

It was also the first time for me to try using modul8 in conjunction with tagtool. I basically used overlays and blend modes, and the edge filter. Also I used the Black Magic ultra Studio to feed the iPad signal to my MacBook Pro. I was a little nervous about it because I still wanted the live painting to be at the center of everything and not for it to become a visual effect fiasco. So here's a litlle video of what we did (thx to Heike for the footage).