Benjamin Rabe creates his work in code and light. He also enjoys painting on phones.
He has been included in several national and international art-shows :
- I.D.E.A. | Mesa, AZ | 2014
- 154 | Barnsley | 2012
- Stylectrical MK&G Hamburg | August 2011
- Future/Canvas2 San Francisco | June 2011
- The Digital Canvas | San Francisco | May 2011
- Future/Canvas San Francisco | Dec 2010
- 10x10 Las Vegas AU | Dec 2010
- Illuminated Touch New York | Oct 2010
- A Healing Touch Washington DC | Aug 2010
- The World At Our Fingertips Algoma | July 2010
- iPhone Wherefore Art Thou Windsor Art Center, CT | July 2010
- Pocket Art Fest2 winner of 3rd price | Mostar | July 2010
- iPhone therefore iArt Chicago Art Department | January 2010
- iPhone Art und mehr Hamburg | December 2009
In 2011 he co-organized the worldwide first appearance of finger paintings in a museum, the MK&G in Hamburg.
He is also founding board member of The International Organization of Mobile Digital Artists, iAMDA.org and is part of an international group that organized the first MobileArtConference in New York 2010 and 2011.